Recipe of the week…
Best Chicken Drumsticks
Olive oil or coconut oil
Cinnamon (It’s awesome! Do not skip the cinnamon!)
Cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat toven to 400 degrees, and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Take the chicken out and lay it on the sheet so none of the drumsticks are touching.
- Coat the chicken either with olive oil or coconut oil and then sprinkle evenly with all seasonings, being sure to start with salt. Note: The cayenne pepper is optional because it’s pretty spicy stuff. If you do use it be sure to use it sparingly.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn the drumsticks over. Bake for another 30 minutes.
- Bask in the awesomeness that is this chicken!
Little Tips: Use one hand to pull the chicken out, coat it, turn it, etc. and the other hand to hold the spices so you don’t have raw chicken germs everywhere. Also, remember not to wash your chicken as that spreads germs.