Recipe of the week…
Air Fryer Chicken Wings.
• 2 lb. chicken wings
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• Nonstick cooking spray
• 1/4 c. hot sauce (such as Frank’s)
4 tbsp. melted butter
• 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
• Blue cheese dressing, for serving
- •Season wings all over with salt and pepper, and coat the inside of air fryer with nonstick cooking spray.
- •Set air fryer to 380° and cook wings 12 minutes. Remove air fryer tray, flip wings, and cook 12 minutes more. Increase heat to 400° and cook 5 minutes more.
- •Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk to combine hot sauce, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Add cooked wings and toss gently to coat. Serve hot with blue cheese dressing for dipping.